Keanu had a lot of fun this week celebrating New Years. Here are some pictures of his festivities. On Thursday, we braved the cold and went to Kevin's cousin's house to eat and play. 
On Saturday, we spent the day at Taipei 101 (the building, not the class) and then had dinner with Yoyo and her family at a local restaurant. Afterwards, we came back to our house to hang out and play Mahjong. Keanu enjoyed playing with Yoyo's headband and enjoyed her little brother, too. 

While Keanu was having his bedtime snack, he sat with Daddy at the Mahjong table and was very lucky. Kevin won 3 out of 4 rounds while Keanu was sitting beside him and Keanu enjoyed watching the game - I'd agree that it's interesting for 3 or 4 rounds, but after 3 days of mahjong, it's nice to be finished now!

Then yesterday a bunch of Kevin's dad's siblings spent the day at our house. The best part of that was that we were home so Keanu could nap like usual and one of Kevin's cousins also came with his little son. Can you tell who is older - Keanu or Jin-han? Keanu had fun playing with a kid's scooter helmet he found in one of Ah-ma's cabinets (no, we're not going to let him on a scooter!) and really enjoyed putting it on Mom.

3 comments:
Augh! I"m having formatting problems with the pictures, but I'm sure you're forgiving...
Who cares!? It thought it was nice.
Try this . . . Once you've published the post, it gives you an option to view the post "in a new window." Do that. Then you can go back to the other window and "edit post". Perhaps that isn't clear.
Yeah, I did that several times, but still couldn't get it to look like I wanted it. Oh well.
Post a Comment