Thursday, February 19, 2009

2 months

Kate reached 2 months last week and had her check up and shots today. I had to work, but Kevin took her. As he tells the story, this is how the shots went:


Needle - Whaaaaa! (2 seconds)
Sleep...

What a good girl! She's also gaining lots of weight and weighs in at 6.2 kg (about 90th percentile, I think) because she eats so much - about 4 bottles of 120ml while I'm at work. She's outgrown pretty much all of her 3 months clothes but somehow still comfortably wears her newborn size Carter's undershirts that are marked 2.3-3.2 kg. I still don't understand that, but isn't she cute?

Here are a couple of other photos from the past week or so:

Smile!"Hi, B Kate" says the proud big brother.


Remember back in December when this outfit was too big? Well, now it doesn't fit. In this picture from last week, her toes were scrunched into the feet so that was the last time she wore that one!





3 comments:

B Haack said...

Glad to see you're still around! I figured life with baby, toddler, and work was tooooo much fun for us!

It is nice to see the chubbles in the legs - a good grower.

Grandma G said...

Looks like one happy, healthy little girl! What a honey!

Somehow you'll manage to find time to get rest for yourself and still keep up with everything else around you. Mom's can do that!

Jen said...

She's humongous! And absolutely beautiful! I'm glad you posted pictures -- I was thinking of emailing you to see how things were going. She looks very happy and healthy -- good job, Mom!