Keanu celebrated his birthday this weekend! On Saturday, we celebrated with some friends and their families and on Sunday we spent the day in TaoYuan (near Yoyo's house) with family.
The "theme" for Saturday was balloons since I'd found some plates, cups, napkins, and party hats with balloons on them a couple of weeks earlier. 
We (Yoyo and I) tried to make the cake look like balloons, too, but then I found out how difficult it is to make a cake look like you want it to look. Oh well.
We were supposed to go to the park in the afternoon to see the puppies and play ball, but the weather turned a bit cold so we made that a very short visit. Then we came back to our house for dinner. Keanu loved the meatballs and didn't really care for the cake.
Much to my delight, he enjoyed the cherries much more! He's a little fruit lover!
He also got a fun toy from his buddy Jayden and his future bride Jaylene.
(pictured above: Jaylene, Yoyo, Keanu, and Jayden)
Much to my delight, he enjoyed the cherries much more! He's a little fruit lover!
He also got a fun toy from his buddy Jayden and his future bride Jaylene.
1 comment:
Yeah! I love hearing about the birthday party. Glad to see you've entered the new millenium!
Post a Comment