Sunday, January 27, 2008

Look Who's Walking!

Keanu started walking yesterday evening and he's been practicing every time he gets a chance since then. He usually only can take about 4 or 5 steps before he lands on his bum or leans forward into whomever or whatever will catch him, but he's making great progress! Check out the video below to see our little cutie (but don't worry about the messy kitchen in the background).

Uh-oh, I sent my boys up to take a bath 20 minutes ago and I hear baby laughter coming down the stairs, it sounds like they need help getting all the way upstairs.

We're leaving for vacation (a drive around the island) in the morning, so I'm not going to guarantee an update on here until we get back, but you never know...

2 comments:

Grandma G said...

Looks like he waited to walk until his parents were home for Winter Break! Smart looking little man!

B Haack said...

How did you get so lucky as to have 3 comments already!?!