Thursday, January 24, 2008

Winter Break has begun

Yes, we're officially on winter break. Keanu is enjoying the fact that he can stay up a bit later at night and sleep later in the morning (he's gotten up at 10 every day this week!). Yoyo has been with us all week and her mom and little brother also came a couple of days ago, so we've got a full house.


This week we're just hanging out at home and trying to get a few things done that just don't happen when I'm working all the time - like putting a couple of latches on the cabinet doors to keep little fingers out of messy cupboards. Kevin's tennis "coach" from Concordia University near Milwaulkee was also here, so Keanu, Yoyo, and I got to watch them play some tennis yesterday.
We had a gorgeous day on Sunday - sunny and almost hot if you were in the sun - the polar opposite of MN this past weekend! We had a nice dinner and Keanu got to play outside on the patio while Kevin and Ah-ma (Grandma) caught up with some old friends. Keanu even got to wear one of the new shirts that Grandma Gluth had sent with his birthday package! (don't worry, I caught him before the leaf went into the mouth!)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

SO HEY, AREN'T YOU SO CLEVER TO DO A BLOG. AND ALL THOSE CHINESE WORDS.
HEY MAN, I want a blog too but I think I wont be able to do much on it, no time. Facebook, I started but no time for that either. SO HEY, WHERE ARE YOU GOING ON ISLAND? East coast, Kenting, YuShan? Lucky fishes. I'm at work. BUT IT'S OFF TO CEBU ON FRIDAY, woo hoo.