Ok, we've been busy so I haven't gotten around to posting on here. However, I just have to share this cute moment from dinner tonight. He had just eaten the last of his strawberries (his current favorite food) when I said "All gone". His reaction was this pose. I still haven't figured out where he learned it, but isn't it cute?
4 comments:
I could just smush him with kisses! Adorable. mwah!
Strawberries! Wow! I'd expect to see a sad face when they're all gone. How'd you get him to pose again after the first "all gone" so you could get a picture or do you have the camera centered on him all the time?
yeah, he loves his strawberries, but he knows that there'll be more for the next meal so there's nothing to worry about. He did the pose half a dozen times, too. I suppose he knew I thought it was so cute and wanted to amuse me!
Cute kid! With such immediate feedback on the pictures, he know how cute it is. Our 1 year old is so impatient she sometimes wants to look at the pict before I can even take it! And she's even more spoiled with the video camera. We can turn it around, and she can see herself being videotaped!
Post a Comment