Friday, March 21, 2008

Teeth

Is it possible for both a toddler and his mother to be teething at the same time?

I have new sympathy for his teething discomfort, err, I mean pain. Two weeks ago Keanu was sleeping terribly and then suddenly his 5th and 6th teeth appeared and I understood the unconsolable cry-in-his-sleep. This week it seems like I'm getting another wisdom tooth. How old do we have to get before these guys decide not to grow in anymore?? Aren't I wise enough - this is annoying!

Sorry, no pictures for this post, either...

2 comments:

B Haack said...

So they've decided your mouth is big enough to handle all of those teeth? Or are you just in need of more wisdom? Guess this comment will test your knowledge of how to manage your comments!?

Brenda said...

The additional teeth are coming to catch up with all of the wisdom that I already have.