For those of you who made assumptions about that last entry, you're right. Keanu's going to be a big brother by the end of this year. That's why I've been absolutely exhausted after a day at work or a day on the weekend chasing a toddler and haven't been very dedicated to updating this site. I think I've found a way to get more posts on here - take the laptop to bed so I can just pass out afterwards!
Several readers are moms to more than one child and most people I've talked to agree that each pregnancy is a bit different. I've decided that the biggest difference between this pregancy and my other one is the fact that I'm working full time during the first trimester (last time we took the pregnancy test on the last day of school before summer vacation) and now I've got a busy toddler to keep up with. Those two combined have already challenged my wits, but Kevin has been a big help in the evenings these days so I can go to bed before those two night owls.
We're hoping that a month from now when the first trimester ends might also be an end to the nausea and constant fatigue, but we'll see. That might last for the next 18 years.
2 comments:
By the way, there really is a bread maker. We got it about a week before the pregnancy test. And a week after that I started feeling ill at the thought of eating bread so the bread maker hasn't gotten much use lately. I'm sure this feeling will pass.
Congrats! I hope that you are feeling better soon - early pregnancy is so hard (especially with toddler to chase)! Let me know when you are feeling up to it & we can get Conrad & Keanu together to wear each other out :)
-Kate
Post a Comment