Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Evening sickness

Usually one of the first questions people ask when they find out we're expecting is "How's the morning sickness?" Ironically, the mornings are the times that I feel the best. I've found that the best way to start the day is with a ham and cheese omlet and milk tea followed by snacks the rest of the morning. It's the evenings that are the worst. After school the only energy I have is to force down some dinner and pass out on the couch trying to keep it all down.

Last week when we went to the doctor and I'd gained .2kg in the past 4 weeks, he said it was OK, but I should try to eat a bit more. When I looked surprised, he said that was alright and with the first trimester ending this week things would get better. I certainly hope so.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

Evening sickness in the eastern hemisphere??? I think that is the same as morning sickness in the western hemisphere.

Signed, Brother