Thursday, July 3, 2008

Jet Lag


FYI, we've arrived. It was a long trip of 20-some hours, but we're enjoying hanging out with Grandma and Grandpa. I was worried about what a busy toddler without his own seat would do on a packed to capacity flight, but he was fantastic! He was excited to see the big airplanes at the airport and the droan of the engines lulled him to sleep at take-off during each of our three flights.
Then we arrived in MN... We took a little time to get to know the new surroundings before going to be the first night at a reasonable 10:30, but then my little king slept until 3 the next afternoon with only a couple sips from his cup overnight! I guess he was tired. That started our fight against jet lag. In the evenings since then, we've gone to bed at 12, 12, 2, 1, and tonight it was just after 11, so I guess you could call that progress. I'm hoping that after spending next weekend with Early Bird, he might decide to go to bed earlier?!

No comments: