- We're ready to go upstairs for baths, so I pick up Kate only to find a "pleasant" aroma that is leaking beyond the diaper.
- By the time we get upstairs, I notice it's also on my shirt. Not a big deal, but not exactly pleasant, either!
- Kate goes right into the bathtub and Keanu plays quietly in the living room just outside the door. He's being unusually quiet, so I peak my head out to see that he must have assumed that the foam mats on the floor must have dry skin, especially the letter "c", as it is covered in lotion.
- Kate is done in the tub and is nursing in the bedroom when Keanu comes in asking for his milk. He goes to the 'fridge and drinks the last inch of milk from his cup. Knowing the jug is almost empty, I tell him he can pour some more into his cup. He's gone a bit longer than expected so I ask what's going on. "milk on floor" is the answer.
- He comes back to the bedroom to snuggle. Kate finishes her meal and isn't too sleepy yet, so I put her down beside Keanu on the bed to check on the milk situation. He had gotten a hand towel from the bathroom to clean up his mess, but hadn't gotten it all. At least he tried.
- When I get back, Kate has rolled over onto her tummy and burped up a puddle of the milk she just drank.
Have you counted how many items are now in my washing machine? I had half a load just from our accidents tonight! And our kids are usually clean (except when Kate is eating *solids*, but that's another story!)!
1 comment:
Good to hear your kids are "normal".
Post a Comment