We decided to do a little crafting around here! Kate was napping this evening so Keanu and I had a good time with glue! OK, so I manned the glue and he manned the cookies. Here's our project:
1. Cut colored paper to the desired size. He just cut an A4 sheet in two.
2. Make a letter or any design you'd like with white glue.
3. Put small pieces of cereal, beans, uncooked pasta, or whatever you've got in your pantry on the glue.


5. Take a picture of your masterpiece.

6. Allow to dry.
7. Hang it high on the freezer so little sisters don't pull off the cookes and eat them, glue and all. (I'd actually bought the cookies for Kate, but I didn't read the package and found out afterwards that they're not the kind that melt in babies' mouths. Instead, they're rather a choking hazard and good for toddlers or toddler art projects. -ed.)
3 comments:
Cute!
Maybe the video monkey can do that with the kids tomorrow!
Keanu looks so proud of his art work! We just may have to give this a try at our house.
Very cute project!
Post a Comment