Thursday, July 15, 2010

Hair do's

A couple of weeks ago I put Kate's hair in pig tails for the first time. Aren't they cute? She didn't really like it and they stayed in for only about 7 minutes. The next time it lasted a bit longer. But soon she was pulling them out.
Usually I do a quick pony tail on the top of the head to keep the bangs out of her face, but even that quick 'do doesn't last too long.

Other times we'll use a barrette, but we've lost so many of those that I refuse to buy any more for a while. Kate doesn't have to worry about not being pretty because her Ah-ma will always buy her more pretty barrettes.

Her 'do's stay in longer if her brother also has some pretties in his hair, too. Last night they both wanted three in their hair.

1 comment:

Heidi said...

How cute!!! I can't believe how much she changes in such a short time!