Actually, it's a great pool. As you can see, it's just for little kids (deepest point was up to his armpits) and filled with fun stuff for younguns. I was a bit hesitant because everytime Keanu has gone swimming in the past few months, he's been very afraid of the water and wouldn't let go of mom or dad. He was a completely different boy on Tuesday. As soon as he saw it, he was ready to go and Mom was more hesitant about him wondering around the pool alone! He took a couple of drinks of the water and loved the big kids splashing him when they came down the slide, so nothing could stop him!

I guess we'll have to go back when the weather warms up a bit.
2 comments:
We went to a swimming pool today, mainly to escape the sweltering heat! Ours didn't have as much fun things for little ones, Not even a wading pool. Glad Keanu is enjoying himself!
I know the feeling. In Taiwan Keanu was always afraid to swim in anything bigger than his bathtub, but he was estatic as soon as we got to the pool here. I think the difference was the size. This one had a walk in entrance and the "deep end" was only 18 inches. We'll certainly be going back.
Post a Comment