Thursday, July 24, 2008

We're back...!

Alright, so we've had a busy and delightful time in MN, but it was time to stop playing and return to regular life. Again, Keanu was a great flier and slept alot. The flights weren't overbooked this time so he actually got his own seat for as long as he would sit alone! THe big excitement came at landing of the first flight. Remember how I complained of "evening sickness" earlier? Well, I've concluded that it's really caused by heat and fatigue. You know how often planes get hot and stuffy during landing because someone decides to turn off the AC? Well, that's what happened here, and of course it was bumpy (which I still don't understand - how can air be bumpy?). Anyway, add these flight conditions to a pregnant mom with the hot toddler snuggled on her lap and what do you get - you guessed it - a reappearance of breakfast! Yeah, I kind of made a mess, but the 3 grandmotherly women sitting nearby us were all sympathetic and the preteen girls across the aisle occupied Keanu while I cleaned up a mess. Ahhh, the joys of pregnancy - and you get to read all about it!!

Speaking of pregnancy, we missed our week 16 appointment since we were in America and made it up this morning with a long visit to the clinic. Are you ready for the big news?? Every time my mom mentioned Keanu's little sibling, she referred to his sister. Is she right?? Hmmm... I think I'll just let you ponder that thought for a moment.

6 comments:

B Haack said...

You can't leave us hanging like that!

Anonymous said...

Don't worry Becky, I've got you covered now. I'll wring it out of her tomorrow and make her post it on the blog right away, or at least email you ;)

Brenda said...

Why can't I?

B Haack said...

Guess I better check my email then.

Brenda said...

Alright, alright... It's time to buy some pink!

Grandma G said...

Mother's don't always know everything, but sometimes we can make a lucky guess!!! Think I'll go out and buy some pink, too!!