Sunday, September 28, 2008

Typhoon update

CNN just said this is the strongest typhoon of the year so far for Asia. Kevin says that by 6 we'll know if we have to work tomorrow or not. Since that announcement is usually made at 10 pm, I'm assuming that means no work tomorrow.

Kevin's thinking about having a Mah-jong party later this afternoon to help pass the typhoon time and maybe we'll make some play-doh.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup, it's official, no work tomorrow. I heard a CNN snippet that said this storm is stronger than Katrina was.

How'd the playdough go? I saw one recipe that called for cream of tartar and jello crystals. Supposedly feels super soft and smells great.

Brenda said...

yep, just after we heard the news, we sat down for some dinner and Keanu fell asleep after about 5 bites of spaghetti. I guess that's what he gets for refusing to take an afternoon nap. Well, he slept until some neighbors stopped over a little bit ago and now he's raring to go. Looks like all the progress we made last week of going to bed early has been lost...

We never got around to the play dough, but I guess we've got another day to accomplish that one. Instead we made another batch of cookies!