Friday, October 31, 2008

Meimei update

It's been a while since I've said much about Keanu's little sister who's growing inside of me, but I guess that's because there's not really much to report so far. We're at about 33 weeks now - only 7 more - and things are looking good. We were at the doctor last evening for our regular appointment and it seems as if she's back to breech position but we're not too worried about that since we'll probably be having a C-section again anyway.


Most people say my tummy's not that big considering we're having a baby in a month and a half or less. This picture is from 2 weeks ago and by looking at a picture I have to agree, but that's not the way she feels! According to the email I got today, at 33 weeks she should be about 4 pounds - about the weight of a pineapple.
So we're just hanging out waiting until mid-December when she arrives. Hopefully she'll wait until after December 1st to arrive because that's the earliest my substitute is available!

6 comments:

B Haack said...

Early Bird was here by now! What are you waiting for? Do you think she'll be early too?

Brenda said...

I know... She's waiting for my sub to get back from America after Thanksgiving. My doc says 10% chance of coming early.

Jen said...

You look fantastic! I would say that your belly is smaller than mine, and I'm 6 weeks behind you. Then again, I have the opposite problem -- people ask me if I have TWO babies in there, I'm so big!

Heidi said...

I agree with Jen, you do look fantastic. I was looking at a different picture of you pregnant when a friend (whom is also preggo) came over, and she said "She looks really good pregnant!"

Anonymous said...

baby baby! I think you should have a picture of Keanu holding a pineapple next to meimei ;)

Brenda said...

Yeah, I'm enjoying being pregnant! We'll have to see about some more pics... maybe one with a pineapple??