Sunday, January 11, 2009

Daddy's Car

Keanu always pics 2 books to read at bedtime. Usually it's Micky Mouse, the train book (The Little Engine That Could) or the Santa Claus book (The Night Before Christmas), but the other night, it was different. It is all in Chinese so I couldn't read it, but on every page he pointed to the picture and said "Daddy's car" "Daddy's black car" or "Daddy's white car". Do you know what book we were reading? It's a beautiful hard-cover all about the history of the Mercedes-Benz S-class.

As if that weren't enough, a couple of weeks ago we were out running errands. Kevin had run in someplace quickly and I stayed in the car with the kids. As we were waiting, Keanu looked out the window and saw a car parking across the street so he said "Daddy's car" as he pointed to it. What kind of car was it? A Mercedes-Benz SUV.

Notice a pattern here? I guess this little guy pays close attention to Daddy's dreams!

1 comment:

B Haack said...

Too Cute - I think they call those childhood dreams.